Whether you’re working from home or going back to the office, stock up on these treats and essentials to brighten up your working day.
1. Looking for a new scent to keep handy in your desk drawer and spritz on to raise your spirits? Jean Paul Gaultier’s latest eau de parfum Le Male, 125ml, £75.50, fuses cardamon, lavender, iris and vanilla, available from The Fragrance Shop.
2. The most fashionable masks out there are Boots’ Great British Designer Reusable Face Coverings designed by Mulberry, RÆBURN and Halpern, £15.
3. Try a standing desk. This one fits in the corner of a small room and has storage underneath. The new Copenhagen standing desk is £150 from Argos Home.
4. To boost your immunity, take Solgar Vitamin D3 4000IU 120 Vegetable Capsules, £25.99, from Holland & Barrett.
5. Want a stylish notebook for just £1? Then buy Poundland’s Foliage Print Pu A5 Notebook.
6. Go from work to play, with a refreshing misting of Armani’s My Way, 50ml, £75.50, ‘a contemporary floral fragrance with a fusion of white flowers at its heart.’ Available from The Fragrance Shop.