Central Bar, W12
We have full-time positions for Bar and Kitchen, working up to 40 hours per week, £9.40 and £9.50ph respectively
Reporting to: Kitchen Manager/Management Team
Your role: At a glance “Making hungry customers happy!”
A day in the life:
- Work as a team throughout the business to achieve the company’s mission statement. "To have by far the best CQSMA standards in the pub world, to be the best company to work for and, by doing these things, to be the most profitable"
- To deliver consistently high standards of Cleanliness, Quality, Service, Maintenance and Atmosphere. (CQSMA)
- Be aware of and be knowledgeable about all promotions, events and new products within your pub.
- Ensure that all food is stored, prepared, cooked, served and presented in accordance with company standards.
- Strive to achieve the food delivery time targets at all times.
- Take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness by adopting our Clean As You Go (CAYG) philosophy. Ensure that the kitchen is cleaned and maintained in accordance with guidelines throughout the day. Always action any points raised on kitchen checks in a timely manner.
- Respond to any customer feedback in a positive and helpful manner, seeking support if required. Feedback all complaints to the management team.
- Carry out any reasonable task as requested by the management team or Wethercentre to meet the needs of the business.